Pages

John Cena vs The Miz

John Cena vs The Miz

The Miami Herald caught up with The Miz. During their conversation, the Miz talked about some of the trials and tribulations he went through first breaking into WWE. Here is what he said about his early WWE up comings.

“I went to Ohio Valley Wrestling [in Louisville] to learn more,” Miz said following his Tough Enough run. You go to different schools to learn different things.

“Finally I got brought up to be the Ryan Seacrest of WWE. They wanted me to host Friday Night Smackdown and host of the Diva Search. It wasn’t exactly what I wanted, but I knew if they gave me the microphone, I could get a character over and show people who I am.

“After six months of doing that, they said, ‘You’re going to start wrestling.’ I said, ‘Wow.’ I went undefeated for almost six months.

“After I started losing, I started losing a lot. Literally everyone thought I was going to be future endeavored [released]. Nobody liked me in the locker room. I got kicked out of the locker room. No one likes a person who comes from a reality background and comes to WWE and thinks they can do it.

John Cena vs The Miz
John Cena
John Cena vs The Miz


John Cena vs The Miz




John Cena vs The Miz
John Cena vs The Miz

Triple H

John Cena and Undertaker

In an interview with Moviefone.com to promote his new movie “Legendary,” RAW superstar John Cena commented on a potential showdown with The Undertaker at WrestleMania next year.

Moviefone asked Cena in an interview, “What’s the next challenge for you: winning an Oscar or trying to end the Undertaker’s undefeated WrestleMania streak?” Cena said he wants to challenge the Undertaker at WrestleMania and be the man to end the infamous streak.

Cena was asked about Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson’s success in Hollywood and whether we’d ever see him back in WWE.

“I think Dwayne has done such an awesome job being a successful actor,” Cena said. “The only problem is he left us; he’s no longer doing activity with WWE. I think the way WWE Studios is going now – they’re going away from action, doing more drama, possibly more comedy – it will open a lot of people’s eyes. Because a lot of people see big guy, big frame: action superstar. We’ve proven, especially with ‘Legendary,’ that that is not always the case.”

No comments:

Post a Comment