Pages

Brock Lesnar Tattoo


Brock Lesnar Tattoos - celebrity Tattoo Ideas

RANDOM TATTOO QUOTES:

Thorns and stings And those such things Just make stronger Our angel wings.


A quote is just a tattoo on the tongue. ----William F. DeVault


Pain nourishes courage. You can’t be brave if you’ve only had wonderful things happen to you.

For westerners, the tattoo has always been a metaphor of difference.
~DeMello, Margo


Women, don't get a tattoo. That butterfly looks great on your breast when you're twenty or thirty, but when you get to seventy, it stretches into a condor.
~Billy Elmer

Hello. How about that ride in? I guess that’s why they call it sin city. Ha Ha. Anyway, I was given an assignment by BMOC to find out more about the blog’s audience. Basically the EOTM asked me to come up with a way that would allow him to study the blog’s readers and learn more about them. I told BMOC I’m not exactly sure how to go about this and he said, “Do it before I set you on fire.” I quickly came up with an idea.

There have been many times when my friends and I have played the game “For a million dollars, would you [insert weird, disgusting, or painful act here]?” It’s probably the second best way to learn about who your friends really are. The best way is to have another one of your friends call your original friend and tell them that you died. Their reaction to your abrupt death should let you know how they feel about you. If they say, “Ah that sucks, man. Well I gotta go to work now, let me know what you’re up to this weekend,” well you may want to reconsider that friend. However, if they go all Chaz aka Will Ferrell in Wedding Crashers and start screaming, “Dammit Tuley!!! DAMMIT!!





No comments:

Post a Comment